Biblatex issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at
Thu Mar 25 21:19:32 UTC 2021

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> Your MWE does not include a .bib file, so it's not possible to diagnose
> the exact problem. That said, your log's first encoding error looks as if
> pdflatex gagged on the dash(es) separating two page numbers in a
> reference.


Yes, the van den Berg reference. I fixed that in the .bib file. I didn't see
an issue on the other file, but replaced the hyphen anyway.

I'm getting different errors in the whole file. Will explore that error log
before asking for fresh eyeballs.

Thanks and stay well,


More information about the lyx-users mailing list