capacity exeeded

Dr Eberhard Lisse nospam at lisse.NA
Tue Apr 27 15:09:44 UTC 2021

That is a not that uncommon LaTeX issue.

Upgrade to the latest LyX and TeX, update the latter to current and run
everything again.

Then I would suggest you make a Minimal Working Example (MWE), ie remove
EVERYTHING which does not produce contribute to the error (including in
the preamble, settings and the like).

That often already allows one to find and correct the issue.

If not export it to TeX and und PDFLaTeX or LUALaTeX on it and see where
in the MWE that error is triggered.  Reduce that even further until you
have a bare bones TeX file which reproduces the issue.

Or post the MWE (LyX file) and the image here so one can have a look if
it it sows same behavior on different systems.

el

--
To email me replace 'nospam' with 'el'