Description of improvement in the user interface

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:18:16 UTC 2020

Worked.
Interesting development.  I usually employ variable-sized delimiters, but often
need to use \big, \Big, ...

Another development that would be handy would be the possibility to browse
through matched delimiters
or to change them hierarchically using shortcuts.
This way it would be much easier to work with nested expressions.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Institute of Physics