Show changes by date

Emiliano Heyns emiliano.heyns at iris-advies.com
Thu Apr 30 06:48:01 UTC 2020

*Thanks everyone for their helpful comments. Finally, I was able to find a
problem in the Better BibTeX. Some update must have caused the
export settings to go off. It disabled the "Export unicode as
plaint-latex commands" option. Pretty bad bug, I think. This together with
my document not being set to utf8 caused a mess.*

Last release of BBT was 18 days ago, so if some update was a cause it
wasn't necessarily BBT.

If there's a problem in BBT, please report on the github issue tracker. I
currently can't think of a place in BBT that even could change settings --
not even the preferences pane. Those changes are managed by the base
platform that Zotero builds on.