Help Document Review and Initial Contact

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Sun Aug 23 11:09:14 UTC 2020

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 06:24:59PM -0600, Q wrote:
> Pavel,
>
> Attached is my first attempt at reviewing the User's Guide.  I specifically
> looked at chapters 1-6. I have not reviewed sections A-D.  As this was
> taking some time I didn't want you to think I had given up so here is what I
> have so far.

I started to slowly import your changes into forthcoming lyx 2.4.
I underestimated the extent of changes, you made it into project
(which is good).

It is however somewhat complicated to merge changes into 2.4 because
those manuals changed little bit meanwhile. So if you intend to continue
on following sections/manuals (let me know in that case) I will ask that
you start from 2.4 manuals :)

Thanks for your contributions,
Pavel