Issue in LyX 2.3.6.1 with \maketitle and \uppertitleback

Michael Ruder rudermi at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 13:15:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

I just upgraded to LyX 2.3.6.1 and have an issue with \uppertitleback and
multiple \maketitle. This issue did not exist in LyX 2.3.5 and before.

Attached is a small sample file. I could reproduce with scrartcl with
titlepage=true and two side document or scrreprt (I did not test other
styles). In the exported TeX source the issue can be seen.

I used a table in the \uppertitleback area (we use a revision history
there for documents) and then a \maketitle is added to every column and
line in the \uppertitleback.

Thanks for working on the great tool, we enjoy using it for many years
already!

Best regards,
--
.      -Michael