Alpha 2? Beta 1?

Dr Eberhard Lisse nospam at lisse.NA
Tue Jan 26 08:32:35 UTC 2021

Jürgen,

to be honest ePub support is a killer feature (even for non-publishing
users like me) and hence I'd really would like to see it making it into
2.4.

Alpha/Beta doesn't matter to me as I can't make the switch (new file
structure?) until it is production ready (or 2.3.7 (?)  can read 2.4
files), due to the nature of my day job.

Both my desktops (office/home) and both laptops (office/home) sync with
each other at least daily.

greetings, el

On 26/01/2021 09:51, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
[...]
> Me, too. I would add that we shouldn't wait too long for new features.
> So if the ePub support is not there within a to-be-specified time,
> postpone it to a later release.
>
> OTOH I think a second alpha is fair if it is done soon.
>
> For beta, I would suggest to freeze features.
>
> Jürgen
[...]

--
To email me replace 'nospam' with 'el'