Page Break vs New Page

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Sun Jan 24 19:11:30 UTC 2021

Le 24/01/2021 à 19:50, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
> Both our user guide, section 3.5.5, and this page:
>
> https://latexref.xyz/_005cnewpage.html
>
> say that \pagebreak stretches the page, though it does not always seem
> to do so.

A while ago, I suggested to keep the row justified above a \newpage on
screen, but the idea was shot down by the justified-text haters (even
the ones who do not use the 'no justification' option added just for
them). Although it does not solve the menu name issue, it would give a
test of the effect.

JMarc