[LyX/master] Prevent branch background color from leaking out of the document

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Thu Jan 21 13:02:08 UTC 2021

Am Donnerstag, dem 21.01.2021 um 13:45 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
> Hmm, what about
>    code = Color_background;
> or
>    code = colorset.getFromLyXName("background"):
>
> I agree 100% that this needs thinking, but my point is that the
> ColorCode is more important for LyX than the name itself.

My point is saving in the document. We need

\color background

in the LyX header in order to dynamically assign the correct color (and
yes we do that via getFromLyXName).

We cannot save the color code, as we need to save it as string (to
catch both hexnames and semantic names)

Jürgen