Dark mode on Mac with 2.4a1

Anders Ekberg anek at me.com
Sat Jan 16 13:36:08 UTC 2021

I don't know if these two issues are bugs or features:

- With 2.4a1 (and 2.3.6) the text in branches *from documents created with previous versions* (but including 2.3 versions) retain the "normal" background color for branches. This means (with standard settings) white text on light yellow, which is close to impossible to read on screen. Branches created in a new document work fine.

- The backgrounds for png-images with transparent background, and for svg-drawings (these are the two I've checked) are not set, which means that with black line drawings (which is a common user case) you get black on black, which is impossible to distinguish on screen.

I am of course happy to provide minimal examples and post bug report(s), but wanted to make sure these were indeed bugs before I do so.

/Anders