[LyX/master] Add move constructor and move assignment operator for FileName class

Stephan Witt st.witt at gmx.net
Thu Jan 14 08:06:12 UTC 2021

Am 13.01.2021 um 17:59 schrieb Scott Kostyshak <skostysh at lyx.org>:

>>> Hi Stephan,
>>> Sorry for late answer. Does it crash always on choosing the first file
>>> in Recent list? I cannot reproduce this on Windows and Linux (using GCC
>>> in both cases) and suspect it is Clang-only issue.
>>>
>>> As I understand Scott used Clang on Linux. Is this crash reproducible
>>> there?
>>
>> Note that it may depend on the library (libc++) rather than the compiler.
>
> I just tested with Clang and cannot reproduce. Stephan, does the list need to have more than one "recent file"? Note that the recent files are stored in the "session" file. You could experiment by seeing if it depends on which file you choose or how many entries are in the menu.

Sorry, I’ve reverted the change for now locally. I can answer your questions later…

Perhaps the compiler flags of the autotools build are of interest (but cmake build crashes either):

Configuration
  Host type:               x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0
  Special build flags:      build=release warnings callback-printing use-hunspell use-aspell
  Bundled libraries:        nod boost mythes
  C++ Compiler:            c++ -stdlib=libc++ (11.0.0)
  C++ Compiler flags:       -Wall -Wextra -fPIC -Os -std=c++17  -Wno-deprecated-register
  C++ Compiler user flags:  -I/Users/Shared/LyX/utilities/include   -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk -arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.10 -std=c++17  -std=c++11
  Linker flags:             -rdynamic
  Linker user flags:        -L/Users/Shared/LyX/utilities/lib -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk -arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.10
  Qt Frontend:
      Qt version:	   5.12.9
  Packaging:               macosx

Are all these library and compiler standard choice switches compatible and correct?

Stephan