Errors With aux File in Master

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Sat Feb 27 01:51:03 UTC 2021

I'm having very frequent errors on compilation with "I can't find
FILENAME.aux" or else undefined citations. This is on two different
machines, both with Fedora 33. There isn't anything in the LaTeX log
that is very informative, and the debug messages don't say anything
either, so far as I can see. What's most annoying about it is that, once
I get this error, attemping to recompile often has no effect, since (I
think) LyX knows that the LaTeX itself hasn't changed.

Riki