Bug #11484

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Fri Apr 16 16:43:24 UTC 2021

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 09:02:22AM +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Montag, den 11.03.2019, 18:59 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Womser-Schütz:
> > Hello Jürgen,
> >
> > I think it is now much better than I could do it without your help.

Thanks to the Jürgens for your work on this. On master branch, if I
export a file on the command-line with a child document that is not
found, I no longer get an error and the command exits "successfully"
(i.e., 0 exit code). It shows a warning in the terminal but it is easy
to miss it.

I attach a patch that amends c41df5b671e by converting the warning to an
error. Any objection? If preferred, we could show both the warning and
the error, but it seems reasonable to show just one message of the
problem.

I also attach an example .lyx file in case someone wants to experiment.
I intentionally do not attach the child .lyx file.

Scott