[LyX/master] The foot inset does not inherit fonts

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Sun Apr 11 18:39:32 UTC 2021

Le 11/04/2021 à 15:41, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
> There is also this approach alternative to inheritFont:
> https://www.lyx.org/trac/attachment/ticket/10263/10263-3.diff
> but I am not motivated to work on it.

I'll try to go step by step.

First a simple question: why do you force allowMultiPar to true in
001f5a47 ?

This is already set to true in the layout file. Note that I set it
explicitly to false for the \thanks case, but it does not seem necessary
anymore. This was ticket #2666. Can anyone confirm that \thanks allows
multiple paragraphs now and tell me when this changed?

Anyway Enrico, I am not sure why this needs to be hardcoded here.

JMarc