[LyX/master] The foot inset does not inherit fonts

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Sun Apr 11 10:40:11 UTC 2021

Le 11/04/2021 à 12:30, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 01:43:27PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Le 10/04/2021 à 10:46, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
>>> I think you reintroduced https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10263
>>
>> Probably. I'll revert for now, but it is time to act and separate
>> inheritFonts personalitities. Exorcism or divorce, as you prefer.
>
> Do as you like, but try to take into account the work done by others.

Of course. This is why I reverted and post a message here instead of
trying things.

First thing I would like to try: see what happens if InsetTabular
inherits fonts. I have to create a document and see what changes.

The footnote thing is obviously more complicated, but I would have to
check what the different calls to inheritFont do.

JMarc