Labels from inactive branches

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:34:06 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'm working on a document with several branches that have many
duplicated labels. Now all these labels are shown in the Cross-reference
dialog and it doesn't matter if a branch is active or not (duplicated
labels have "DUPLICATE:" prefix). It would be much more convenient to
see labels only from active branch(es).

As I understand, now it is impossible to hide labels from inactive
branches in the Available Labels list in Cross-reference dialog. Will it
be Ok if I'll work on this change and prepare the patch?

Best Regards,
Yuriy