lyx file from 2015 not converted to pdf

Wolfgang Engelmann engelmann at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Mar 24 19:23:04 UTC 2020

Am 24.03.20 um 19:59 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
> Le 24/03/2020 à 19:41, Wolfgang Engelmann a écrit :

>>> No, but you might have assertions enabled.
>>
>> what does assertion mean?
>>
>>> Did you self compile or do you use distribution binary?
>>
>> no, I used the Debian actualizations
>
> What does Help>About>Information on Compilation say? It should tell us
> what options where active when configuring LyX.
>
> JMarc
LyX Version 2.3.4.2
(Friday, February 7, 2020)

Library directory: /usr/share/lyx/
User directory: ~/.lyx/
Qt Version (run-time): 5.12.5
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.12.5

not sure whether I understood: This is the version I am using now. I
can't tell what I used when I wrote the 2015 Lyx version.
Wolfgang