is native support for biblatex working correctly in 2.3.4.4?

Piantadosi, Steven spiantadosi at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:53:06 UTC 2020

I am using Lyx native biblatex on a book master document where everything runs fine with numeric citations style and numeric bibliography. The menu is the obvious one under Document->Settings->Bibiolgraphy. However when I attempt to use author-date for both, the citations appear without parens or brackets and the options line for citations style does not seem to accept anything without crashing the program. Has anyone used this feature and been able to get author-year citations in the text with square brackets or parens?
SP

dispose of the e-mail.