Remove the braces in Lyx file converted from latex file

Dr Eberhard Lisse nospam at lisse.NA
Tue Mar 3 12:03:18 UTC 2020

RiKi,

I have been through this (curly removal) before.

While Perl can remove braces easily and quick and dirty as in

	s/\{//g;
	s/\}//g;

this will remove ANY and ALL curlies.

If the LyX document contains other curlies they will also go. So you
might need to copy the formula from the LyX file into a buffer, remove
the curies and then paste again.

Writing a Regular Expression to do this intelligently (ie working from
the outside braces to the inside) is extremely difficult.

Never mind how the LyX code actually looks like. (I.e. who are the
curlies represented there)

Zhao,

can you post a minimal working example LyX file here? A line of text or
two and one single imported math formula.

greetings, el

--
If you want to email me, replace nospam with el