Espace dans le chemin d'accès

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sun Feb 16 16:31:05 UTC 2020

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 09:31:47AM +0000, Paul Rey wrote:
> Je viens d'installer la version 2.3.4.2  de Lyx et avec mes fichiers dont le chemin d'accès contient des espaces, il me répond méchamment (voir image jointe) alors que tout marchait très bien avec la version 2.3.Ce n'est pas terriblement génant, puisque si l'on enlève effectivement les espaces, cela fonctionne correctement mais tout de même ... !Sinon, c'est un outil magnifique.

Thanks for the report, Paul. Can you post the output from reconfiguring
LyX? It seems that we check to see if your TeX installation allows
spaces or not while reconfiguring. (if interested in seeing the source
code, grep for 'tex_allows_spaces'). As for why the change, it could be
because when you installed 2.3.4.2 you also installed a newer version of
your TeX distribution. Or it could be a code change in LyX, but since I
can't reproduce it's hard to know.

Best,

Scott