What do I need to do to make LyX preview LilyPond scores inserted by means of the lyLuaTeX package?

Georger Araujo georger_br at yahoo.com.br
Sun Feb 9 15:00:02 UTC 2020

Hi,
I would like to have LyX preview LilyPond scores inserted by means of the lyLuaTeX package [1], much the same way we can already do with the LilyPond Book module [2], i.e. I would like LyX to display scores like the one present in p.6 of the lyLuaTeX documentation [3].

I wrote a module (attached) that allows me to insert a LilyPond environment as provided by lyLuaTeX (see the attached example -- one needs to enable Document, Settings..., Formats, Allow running external programs for it to work) that generates a correct PDF, but I don't know how to make LyX preview the score.

Thanks for any help. Best regards,

Georger

[1] https://ctan.org/pkg/lyluatex
[2] https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX20#lb