lyx 2.3.4-1

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Sun Feb 2 17:11:17 UTC 2020

Am Sonntag, den 02.02.2020, 17:54 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> But maybe because I tried with a version that already has the fix for
> bug 11724. I'll try again with 2.3.4.

As I suspected, it is a variant of bug 11724, and modifying the
referred workaround slightly fixes the document:

* Go to Document settings and change the class to "Article". DO NOT
APPLY!
* Go to page settings and change orientation from landscape to portrait
* change the class back to beamer. NOW APPLY!

Jürgen