KOMA-Script letter 2 for invoices

Jean-Marie Pacquet jm at pacquet.net
Sun Feb 2 08:32:42 UTC 2020

Le 01/02/2020 à 21:47, Jean-Marie Pacquet a écrit :
> Le 01/02/2020 à 20:04, Rich Shepard a écrit :
>> On Sat, 1 Feb 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:
>>
>>> I just updated the scrguien PDF to the 2019-10-10 version and will read
>>> Section 4.21. I may be back with specific questions for you.
>>
>> Jean-Marie,
>>
>> I've read Section 4.21 of the latest KOMA-Script manual and I'm still
>> lost.
>> I understand the overall idea but not the details of implementation.
>>
>> In my documents/templates/ directory I have three files:
>> aesllc-invoice.lco,
>> aesllc-invoice.lyx, and invoice-template.lyx; the latter is what I've
>> been
>> using and which I want to add the EIN number. The three files are in the
>> attached compressed tarball.
>>
>> In the invoice-template.lyx file do I specify 'aesllc-invoice' as a
>> custom
>> class option or somehow un-grey the predefined class option radiobutton?
>>
>> What affect does aesllc-invoice.lyx/.lco have on invoice-template.lyx?
>>
>> I'm looking forward to learning how to use .lco files.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Rich

Rich,

The file invoice-template.lyx does not use aesllc-invoice.lco.
aesllc-invoice.lyx and aesllc-invoice.lco are used together but have
nothing to do with invoice-template.lyx.

I wrote a lco file named invoice-template.lco from all instructions
preceding the KOMAoptions line in the preamble of invoice-template.lyx.
I modified invoice-template.lyx (new name is invoice-template.new.lyx)
to use this lco file. And in this lco, I added the EIN number below the
logo in a minipage.

Best regards

--

Jean-Marie