LyX 2.3.4 is Released

Bernt Lie Bernt.Lie at usn.no
Sat Feb 1 19:30:30 UTC 2020

From: Paul A. Rubin<mailto:parubin73 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 20:13
To: lyx-users at lists.lyx.org<mailto:lyx-users at lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: LyX 2.3.4 is Released

On 2/1/20 7:05 AM, Baris Erkus wrote:
> On 31-Jan-20 10:46 PM, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
>> Public release of LyX version 2.3.4
>> ===================================
>>
>> We are proud to announce the release of LyX 2.3.4. This is the fourth
>> maintenance release in the 2.3.x series.
> We, LyX users, would like to thank to all LyX developers for this new
> release. We know it is hard work and we will continue to test and report
> bugs as find it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Baris
>
> +1

> --
> lyx-users at lists.lyx.org

Thanks for all your hard work!

I downloaded the *.exe install version on Windows 10 using Edge (Chromium). When I tried to open the downloaded file, Edge told me that if I opened the file, it could destroy my computer.

I assume this is just a warning because the *.exe file has not been registered in a way that Edge can recognize it??