Infinite glue

Daniel xracoonx at gmx.de
Tue Jan 28 11:02:02 UTC 2020

On 2020-01-28 11:39, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 28/01/2020 à 09:37, Daniel a écrit :
>> With the attached document, I get an
>>
>> Infinite glue shrinkage found in a paragraph.
>>
>> error when typesetting as pdf. Do you see the same?
>
> I never saw this error. Looks like a LaTeX weirdness.
>
> What are you trying to achieve?
>
> JMarc

So you get the same error?

The description of the error also says

" \end{itemize}

The paragraph just ended includes some glue that has
infinite shrinkability, e.g., `\hskip 0pt minus 1fil'.
Such glue doesn't belong there---it allows a paragraph
of any length to fit on one line. But it's safe to proceed,
since the offensive shrinkability has been made finite."

I try to get an automatic reference to the decription list label.

For some reason, if I remove the "Customisable Lists (enumitem)" module,
it works fine. But I need that module too...

Daniel