Table row alignment?

Paul A. Rubin parubin73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:11:03 UTC 2020

On 1/26/20 9:49 AM, Bernt Lie wrote:

> [...]
What I proposed above works. Put the cursor in the "Geometry" cell,
right click, select Settings..., and in the Column settings section of
the Table Settings tab set a fixed width for the column. That enables
the Vertical alignment control, which you set to Middle. You might want
to horizontally center as well; that's up to you.
I've attached a modified version of the MWE.

Paul