More on ltxcmnds.sty

F M Salter fmsalter at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 16:15:28 UTC 2020

Hi
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=lyx-users@lists.lyx.org&q=from:%22Paul+A.+Rubin%22>

Paul A. Rubin
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=lyx-users@lists.lyx.org&q=from:%22Paul+A.+Rubin%22>wrote
on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 08:54:26 -0800
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=lyx-users@lists.lyx.org&q=date:20200114>

On 1/14/20 11:39 AM, F M Salter wrote:

    <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=lyx-users@lists.lyx.org&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+More+on+ltxcmnds.sty%22&o=newest>Hi

    Paul A.
    Rubin<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=lyx-users@lists.lyx.org&q=from:%22Paul+A.+Rubin%22>Tue,14
    Jan 2020 08:08:03
    -0800<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=lyx-users@lists.lyx.org&q=date:20200114>

    On 1/14/20 10:35 AM, F M Salter wrote:

         Hi

              More problems which are really weird.

             I can generate pdflatex output for the user guide but if I
         copy itto a new file the copy will not compile stating that
         ltxcmnds.sty isrequired!  Any ideas?

         Regards

         Frank Salter

    Just to be clear, when you say "copy it to a new file" you
    meancopyingthe file at the system level, as opposed to creating an
    emptydocumentin LyX and then pasting the content of the user guide
    intothatdocument, correct?

    Paul

    Sorry I mean copy and paste.

    Regards Frank

In that case, I suggest looking at your default template for
newdocuments. You may be loading something there that requires the
missingstyle file.

Paul

	Thanks. You are quite correct. I had \renewcommand{\floatpagefraction}{0.8}
	I don't know why the style files is not found as it is present in updated texlive 20019.

Regards Frank