Fwd: Lyx and Happy New Year!

Wolfgang Engelmann engelmann at uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Dec 28 14:20:21 UTC 2019

Dear Anders and Tobe,

I have forwarded your question to the lyx user group. You should not
install texlive if you used already miktex. What is missing is the cls
file for the Koma-script book. I think the list will help soon. I am
using TexLive and one can use tlmgr to load missing files. The cls files
tell lyx how to handle the document.

Under this

https://www.paulkiddie.com/2010/02/adding-custom-class-files-cls-to-lyx-in-windows-vista-windows-7-environment/

you find a shot of the menu you should get where you can select the
wanted cls file (i.e. sourcebook.cls).

Wolfgang