Lyx not compiling any more

Stefano stefano.fachin at uniroma1.it
Tue Nov 26 07:42:57 UTC 2019

I had the same problem on two different Win10 PCs with Miktex. At the
end (that is, after repeated reinstallations of Lyx and Miktex) on one
the combo Lyx+Miktex is working, on the other is not. I got out of it
only replacing Miktex with Texlive (which, BTW, is somehow now suggested
on Lyx's webpage, because of recent bugs in Miktex).
One user suggested me that Windows automatic updates may be introducing
changes which affecting Miktex. If for some reason Windows is not
perfectly aligned on my two PCs that could explain this baffling behaviour.
good luck
Stefano

--

Stefano Fachin
Professore Ordinario di Statistica Economica

--
Le informazioni
contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono strettamente

The information
contained in this e mail message is strictly confidential and intended for
the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read, copy, forward or store it on your computer. If you have
received the message in error, please forward it back to the sender and
delete it permanently from your computer system.