PDF creation error

Stefano Fachin stefano.fachin at uniroma1.it
Mon Nov 18 21:51:14 UTC 2019

dear all,

Lyx (last version, fresh installation just carried out, with Miktex also
updated) seems unable to compile (that is, no PDF, no DVI, no HTML,
nothing). The process is stopped with the following Latex error:

\IFTEX at let

{vtexdvi}{false}

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

This is associated wth the package ifvtex, as the registry shows the
warning "Package: ifvtex 2019/10/25 v1.7 ifvtex legacy package. Use
iftex instead." This is one of the sty files Miktex collects in \MiKTeX
2.9\tex\generic\iftex.

Any hints? thanks,

Stefano

--

Stefano Fachin
Professore Ordinario di Statistica Economica

--
Le informazioni
contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono strettamente

The information
contained in this e mail message is strictly confidential and intended for
the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read, copy, forward or store it on your computer. If you have
received the message in error, please forward it back to the sender and
delete it permanently from your computer system.