Fwd: Why does lyx add: '\noindent' when generating my .tex file

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Sun Nov 17 07:20:04 UTC 2019

Am Samstag, den 16.11.2019, 09:56 -0700 schrieb Ralph Boland:
> Thanks Jurgen,  your help has added to my insight into the problem.
> Unfortunately it hasn't solved the problem.
>
> The lines (paragraphs) in question,
> in fact I think every line in the document of my Lyx file,
> have the "Indent Paragraph"  box checked.

I do not understand. In the minimal example file you sent, indent
paragraph was *not* checked, and checking it solved the problem. So
there must be an additional problem in your thesis.

> So I repeat:  is this a Lyx bug?   Is there anything I can do so that
> the "\noindent"
> code is not added by Lyx to the .tex file?

I can only answer this if I see the original file (not converted to the
recent LyX version). It might by a problem in lyx2lyx conversion.

Jürgen