kbibtex users

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Mon Oct 14 10:01:55 UTC 2019

Am Mittwoch, den 09.10.2019, 15:00 -0700 schrieb Rich Shepard:
> Are there other kbibtex users here in addition to Riki?

I am using it.

> One thing eludes me, though, and my web searches come up
> empty: how do I add the keywords associates with each row in the
> database
> table to the 'values' window in kbibtex?

Is the second thing (value list) related to the first (online
searches)? If so, I don't understand your question.

> That window has no buttons, text, or anything than a frame and a
> blank space
> beneath it. The built-in help didn't (at least, not that I found).

On top of the value list, there is a combo box from which you select
which values you want to have listed.

If you right. click on a value, you can select some actions. Docuble-
click will filter the entries.

HTH
Jürgen