texlive 2019 install

UD Kap ehud.kaplan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:47:43 UTC 2019

It must mean, then, that my pain threshold is much lower than Paul's,
because I am (usually) using linux Mint-XFCE ;-)

E.Kaplan

--
      Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
      Visiting Professor
      Dept. of Philosophy & History of Science
      Charles University, Prague
      &
      the National Institute of Mental Health,
      Topolová 748, Klecany
      Czechia
      ---
      Jules and Doris Stein Research to Prevent Blindness Professor
      Director, Center of Excellence for Computational & System Neuroscience,
      The Friedman Brain Institute, MSSM
      Director, The laboratory of Visual & Computational Neuroscience
      Depts. of Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, Chemical & Structural Biology
      Icahn school of medicine at Mount Sinai
      One Gustave Levy Place
      New York, NY, 10029
      USA