texlive 2019 install

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Oct 12 17:37:37 UTC 2019

Hi Ehud,

Your TexLive installation problems in Linux might be distro-related. I
use Void Linux,  and it installs easy as a Void package. My only
problem is once a year, a new year is added to the /opt/texlive tree,
and I need to use tlmgr to update or install a bunch of things. It's
about a 5 hour process, once a year.

StveT