texlive 2019 install

UD Kap ehud.kaplan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:46:41 UTC 2019

In the few times I had to install TexLive in Linux, it was always a
nightmare (paths, privileges, dependencies..), especially to get an
installation in which tlmgr was working.  It is frustrating that such an
important piece of software doesn't have a smooth installation method.
I realize that they want to have a system which can be updated without
the linux package manager, but there ought to be some better way.

E.Kaplan

--
      Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
      Visiting Professor