LyX-2.3.3: citation issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 11 21:37:52 UTC 2019

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> Rich, you sure know how to have fun.

Paul,

This is not fun for me.

> Per Uncle Google, U+0093 is "set transmit state", which I think is
> something SkyNet sends to terminators right before giving them targeting
> instructions. (Not trying to frighten you, just saying ...) It may also be
> associated with some sort of control characters, opening quotation marks
> or who knows what.

I'm sending you and Riki the error log which has all the details. They'll
mean more to you devs than they do to me.

I spotted a couple of KOMA-Script issues (in Chapter 5, I think) while the
unicode issues are in Chapter 7. How they're related to the bibliography,
and that last entered reference is not explicit ... to my looking at the log
file.

Regards,

Rich