Suddenly, doc won't complie

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 10 23:02:53 UTC 2019

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> Actually, I'm running JabRef-2.10, but I don't think that matters. I don't
> use that button, but it's there, and it didn't take long to get working.

Paul,

Thanks for the details. For whatever the reason, there's no lyx button
visible on 2.9.2 here. So, from the pragmatic need I'll drop JabRef and use
kbibtex because it now works well; just added a few new docs needed for the
current report and they citations and references are entered in the doc
which complies.

Since kbibtex altered the database JabRef-2.9.2 was confused and didn't know
how to use the changed file.

So, after a decade or two of JabRef I'll use the new tool and get work
product out to my clients.

Best regards,

Rich