Suddenly, doc won't complie

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 10 21:19:55 UTC 2019

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:

> Alternatively, you can change the encoding of the LyX file itself to
> Unicode (which maybe you want to do anyway).

Riki,

Please clarify how to do this.

kbibtex has drastically altered the database. I deleted all citations and
re-inserted them in lyx: Insert -> Citation. Document still will not
compile.

I closed kbibtex and loaded JabRef-2.9.2 (which Paul wrote that he uses). I
cannot find a LyX button on that version, nor a menu option.

I do need to get either JabRef-2.9.2 or kbibtex working properly. Since the
latter seems to have eaten the database learning how to get lyx to work with
it's citations is the highest priority.

Regards,

Rich