Suddenly, doc won't complie

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 9 22:52:50 UTC 2019

I changed the name of the .lyx document (on the command line, not within
lyx), opened it in lyx and compiled it using pdflinux.

Seeing that the figures (set at 100% text width) took up too much room on
the pages and disrupted the text flow, I started changing the widths to 75%
text width. Now when I try to compile it with ctrl-x h it fails with a bunch
of error messages (see attached screenshot.) These look like they're in the
bibliography, but clicking on each one highlights various lines of text in
the document that have nothing to do with what's displayed in the lower
window. The bibliography entries were inserted by kbibtex and there was no
problem producing a .pdf file before I started to change the figure sizes.

All ideas welcome,

Rich