kbibtex users

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 9 22:00:15 UTC 2019

Are there other kbibtex users here in addition to Riki? He made me aware of
it and I've given up trying to get JabRef running on my new desktop (may try
again when Slackware-15.0 is released.)

In the meantime kbibtex opened the database file and I've more-or-less figured out
how to use it. One thing eludes me, though, and my web searches come up
empty: how do I add the keywords associates with each row in the database
table to the 'values' window in kbibtex?

That window has no buttons, text, or anything than a frame and a blank space
beneath it. The built-in help didn't (at least, not that I found).

All insights are welcome.

Regards,

Rich