[lyx-users] Alternatives to JabRef?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 7 18:40:02 UTC 2019

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019, John Kane wrote:

> I'm not sure if this actually address is your problem but there is an
> interesting give me a graphic system called Zotero that can be paired up
> with Lyx. https://www.zotero.org/. In many ways it offered a great deal
> more than something like JabRef and from my Limited experiments you should
> be able to import a JabReb file into with no problem, well not too many
> problems anyway.
>
> It probably is worth checking out.

Downloaded, built, and installed 4.1.0 here on Slackware-14.2/x86_64. The
LyX plugin (for the web browser, not the local application) won't install;
seen as corrupted. Will contact developer for this.

What I don't see in the docs is how (or whether) to import my JabRef *.bib
file to zotero.

Regards,

Rich