CHECKED: Re: Bibliography

Wolfgang Engelmann engelmann at uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Mar 27 17:11:43 UTC 2021

Am 27.03.21 um 16:53 schrieb Doug Martin:
> All helpful comments.
Thanks all for suggestions/questions/answer/proposals

To answer my question: The first bib file wins.
I just did the experiment: Bib1-shortRef.bib Bib2-longRef > short Ref
                            Bib2-longRef.bib Bib1-shortRef > long Ref

 From Bib1 first
Aase SO, Ruoff P (2008) Semi-algebraic optimization of temperature
compensation in a general switch-type negative feedback model of
circadian clocks. J Math Biol 56(3):279–292 3

^ That's the one I need

And that one I don't want:

 From Bib2 first
Aase SO, Ruoff P (2008) Semi-algebraic optimization of temper-
ature compensation in a general switch-type negative feedback
model of circadian clocks. J Math Biol 56(3):279–292, DOI
10.1007/s00285-007-0115-5, URL http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/
s00285-007-0115-5 3

Sorry, I should have done this right away, but I thought somebody would
know offhand.

Wolfgang

p.s. I used biblatex