beamer dual

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Sat Mar 6 17:20:36 UTC 2021

[sorry José for stealing your email, I am trying to trigger the spam
filter @free.fr -- and sorry everybody for the noise]

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 11:16:38 AM WET Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am preparing a short presentation for a colleague. I would like to have
> the regular slides on the standard screen, and on an auxiliary screen, the
> notes/text that he could use. Or at least to have the "notes" attached to
> the slide, but not visible during the presentation.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> Thanks

>  Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
>  Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
>  9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE
>  Tel: +33 (0)380395988

I know that I am late to the party. :-)

For presentations of beamer documents with notes I use pdfpc
https://pdfpc.github.io/

The functionalities are similar to pyimpressive.

Best regards,
--
José Abílio