lyx-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 8

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Fri Jan 29 03:58:02 UTC 2021

On 1/28/21 6:23 PM, Keith Sloan wrote:
> tda.cls attached

Well, it is based upon another class, but it's exam.cls, which we don't
have a layout for yet. But exam.cls is itself based upon the standard
article class, since we find:

\LoadClass{article}

So I think you can get something close to working simply by copying
article.layout (from yoru LyX system directory) to tda.layout (in your
LyX user directory) and then trying again to import the template. Some
of the constructs will not import 'natively' but as ERT, but it should
still be good enough for you to get started.

I'll try to have a look at this tomorrow and see if I can come up with a
better layout file than the quick and dirty one.

Riki