Setting LyX window font size

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 27 19:14:10 UTC 2021

Running lyx-2.3.6.1 on Slackware-14.2/x86_64 with Xfce4-4.12.1. This upgrade
changed the font size on the window's menu, outline panel, and other
non-text-body elements. They're now too small for me to comfortably read.
See attached screenshot.

Using Preferences -> Display I can set the document typeface, stroke, and
size. But I cannot find where to change the window decorations. And using
the Xfce4 Settings -> Display I can change the font size of other
applications (e.g., GnuCash) but not the LyX window.

I'm assuming that LyX uses Qt5 as the application framework in C++ and I'm
having difficulties finding how I can change the Qt5 font size in this
application.

All ideas on how to increase the font size on the frame surrounding the
writing area are solicited.

TIA,

Rich