Can't retrieve GPG key from Lyx fingerprint

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Mon Jan 4 22:47:10 UTC 2021

On 1/4/21 1:20 PM, suez12 at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can't retrieve the GPG public key as indicated from the "checksum
> and signing" section of the download page of lyx.org.
>
> I've got a message saying  general error from key server.
>
> I've also search on the internet for help or places to find this key
> without any success.
>
> Does anybody has any cue on this error ?

No such problem here:

[riki2 at rkhstudy rikiheck]$ gpg --recv-keys
FE66471B43559707AFDAD955DE7A44FAC7FB382D
gpg: key DE7A44FAC7FB382D: public key "LyX Release Manager (Signing LyX
tarballs and binaries) <sanda at lyx.org>" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1

Maybe try again?