help with error message

heba said heba.said.ismail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:34:02 UTC 2021

Thanks download 4 G then installation around 7 so it is very hard to
download. Any alternative? If I need to buy a new Mac/ laptop for
programming, what will be the best ?

Thanks and regards
*Heba Hussein (*何芭  侯赛因) BDS, MDSc, PhD, NBDEBDS, MDSc, Ph
*Faculty, Wright College, Chicago, IL, USA*
*Research Volunteer, UIC, Chicago, IL, USA*
*Lecturer, Oral Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University, Cairo,
Egypt*