activate another split view window by shortcut

V K sovhist at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 17:43:35 UTC 2021

 On Monday, February 22, 2021, 12:19:44 PM GMT+2, Pavel Sanda <sanda at lyx.org> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 10:22:05PM +0000, V K wrote:
> Yes, I just builded master successfully with these changes.

Thanks, I committed fix for the master to allow build with 2.71.
Would you mind checking the same for our 2.3.x branch so I can include
that for the next stable 2.3 release?

After git stash and git checkout 2.3.x ./autogen.sh worked fine, but ./configure failed:

checking for Qt library name... failed
configure: error: cannot compile a simple Qt executable. Check you have the right $QTDIR.

Master compiles fine. I'm very inexperienced with git and compiling so maybe I'm doing something wrong. And I have ordinary Lyx 2.3 installed from repository, maybe that counts.

Valdemaras