activate another split view window by shortcut

V K sovhist at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 22:22:05 UTC 2021

On Sunday, February 21, 2021, 10:39:39 PM GMT+2, Pavel Sanda <sanda at lyx.org> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 03:35:04AM +0000, V K wrote:

> P. S. I can't compile lyx master in Manjaro (Arch derivative) anymore because of autoconf versions:
>
> Using autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.71
> This autoconf version is not supported by LyX.
> LyX only supports autoconf 2.65-2.69.

Can you report whether you can build master sucesfully with Autoconf 2.71?
You can use the attached patch (or change manually those lines in autogen.sh).

We will bump the version once we have some report that it works.

Yes, I just builded master successfully with these changes.

I checked new find – it's much more comfortable than previous! One thing – after reaching end and continuing search from beginning by Enter active is not search area but text area, so hitting Enter deletes matched word and creates new paragraph in that place.

Thank you for your work!