LyX 2.4 Alpha 2

Liviu Andronic landroni at lyx.org
Fri Feb 12 18:51:18 UTC 2021

On 2/8/21, Richard Kimberly Heck <rikiheck at lyx.org> wrote:
> The LyX team is pleased to announce the release of the second alpha for
> LyX 2.4. You can dowload it here:
>
> http://ftp.lyx.org/ftp/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.4/

For Ubuntu testers alpha2 packages are available on the 'Development' PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~lyx-devel/+archive/ubuntu/daily

The installation of the 'lyx2.4pre' pre-release packages is
independent of the stable 'lyx' installation, so you can have the
pre-release and stable packages installed side-by-side. They shouldn't
interfere with each other.

Please report if you have any issues with the packages.

Liviu